viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

Unit 4 trip



My history of most crazy adventure with my family was in August of 2006. In this vacation my family wanted something different I like so much the different trips all began when we traveled to Costa Rica to visit my uncle we knew about the culture of Costa Rica this tips is the most crazy I have been make. Because the main idea was travel by car from the capital San Jose of Costa Rica to Panama City. Them all things didn’t go as we wanted because on the border didn’t take away to panama so leave car in the border. We take a taxi to near town so we tried to find a car but anybody wanted to rental a car to travel to panama city because was far away. The trip was crazy them found a small hotel to wait take a bus to go out to Panama City. When we were at panama city we knew all thing you can see and go to Colombia this one is the most amazing I have seen with my family because we lasted 15 days traveled the way. We had problems but never stop because was vacations.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario